Thursday, August 11, 2016

Transcription: A List I Wrote When I was Sad

The other day, I had a pretty positive afternoon, only to have my happy bubble burst that evening. I "didn't accomplish anything" that day?!? BULLSHIT. So, I made a list of random things I actually had done or were thankful for, and it... evolved...

8/8/2016
- set up government phone
- set up GoFundMe page
- got funded by kind Ravelry friend
- transferred existing paypal funds to bank
- fried brussel sprouts
- researched 23 websites
- signed up for 4 of those
- 3 more on list to apply for 
- made Boyfriend laugh via text even though he was pissed at me again later
- made list of 14 companies offering work at home positions
- sent 'friend' my government phone number (as backup)
- put dishes away
- got 2 random well-wishes for a good day out of the blue
- Have cool video to watch tomorrow waiting in my email inbox
- Have dishes to put away
- Has friends who post fun covers of "Happy" that actually made me happy even though I still wonder how a room without a roof is a good thing? LET THE SUN SHINE... ok. You win. Happy.
- Did not suffer through Horrible Guns N Roses concert that this list is written on back of a ticket for
- DID NOT LIGHT THE KITCHEN ON FIRE! (win)


I was laughing my ass off by the end of it. I highly recommend this ridiculous coping mechanism!



No comments:

Post a Comment