Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Internet Win: Behold the Power of Twitter

Never again will I go through a phone tree for a modern business.

(Press 1 for English, Press 00000000000FFFFFFFFFFFF JUST GIVE ME A PERSON!)

Not to mention, mais, I'm from da Bayou, cher, your speech reco'nition ain't gonna understan' me, no.

I have @mentioned several businesses on Twitter, both out of positive recognition, or "hey, anybody else having problems with @(business in question)?" and almost immediately gotten a response from their customer service department and credits to my account.

"If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?"

Debatable, but if a tree falls in a public forum, as in a public complaint, shit's liable to hit the fan. Companies who care about their customers are aware of that.

Don't just keep it to bitching. Acknowledge companies who helpfully respond- Everybody wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment